IBF JUDO COACHES SEMINAR
ALL IBF JUDO COACHES SHOULD ATTEND
JANUARY 13th SUNDAY
SMAC SITTINGBOURNE 11am
Failure to attend to attend could invalidate their future insurance
Contact IBF HQ if you have a problem
This will be more of an informal discussion to decide how IBF UK Judo moves forward, it is hoped that all Judo Coaches will attend as we must all keep up to date with modern Coaching techniques and regulations. Some suggestions for discussion are listed below
1) Do we still need competition?
2) If we do what format will they take?
3) Do we spend enough time promoting Kata?
4) Will we be supporting the Dutch Open and Multi Nations?
5) Bedford and Scotland would like to organise the Multi Nations in 2014 would they get support? Which will IBF UK support
6) Do we need a standard Junior Grading system?
7) Should we continue with a Judo Instructors course on a National basis
8) Should we train coaches to become Instructors examiners so they can organise courses and exams at Club Level?
9) Do we develop our own Club Mark?
10) Is there a demand for referees courses or is there sufficient information on the Internet for being self taught?
If you have any ideas let me know it could prove an interesting morning.
TimeKeeper and Recorder Course
January 13th 1.30pm SMAC
This will be free of charge and we would like to see a few parents as well
British Sombo Federation AGM
January 13th 4pm SMAC
This is a closed meeting for BSF EC members and BSF affiliated associations. Please inform us if you will be in attendance